We accept bookings anytime during the present or following calendar year with payment of your Rental Deposit and a signed Rental Agreement. The Rental Deposit is 50% of the Venue Rental Fee and is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining balance of your Venue Rental Fee and a $600 Damage Deposit is Due 90 Calendar days before your event date. The Damage Deposit is refundable by check to the Renter, within 30 days of your event, provided there are no damages, extra time beyond the agreed end-time, extraordinary clean-up required, or other charges incurred.
All events at Winsome Grace providing food must use a catering service.
Winsome Grace provides a list of preferred catering companies for your convenience. These caterers are some of the finest in the area and well-known for their dedication to excellent service and great food. These preferred companies are very familiar with our facility.
If you choose a catering company that we are not familiar with, it is our practice to introduce ourselves and our facility to them before your special day.
If you choose to serve alcohol at your event, please refer to the alcohol policy below.
If you wish to serve alcohol you must get a Washington State Banquet Permit. The Permit must be posted at the venue during your event. https://lcb.wa.gov/licensing/online-banquet-permit
Winsome Grace requires a Washington State licensed bartender to serve alcohol at all events. Most caterers have licensed bartenders available. Legal responsibility for any guest consumption of alcohol rests with the person purchasing the banquet permit and the client signing the rental agreement.
Winsome Grace requires that all renters get One-Day Event Insurance coverage. This coverage is available online with many providers to choose from. Event Insurance will protect you, your guests and Winsome Grace in the event of injury, damage to property and/or host liquor liability.
Day-of Event Plans:
30 days before your wedding day you will need to confirm your Day-of plans with us. Our Venue Facilitator will be on-site during your event. He/She does not assume the role of wedding coordinator, but is on site to handle building/grounds emergencies, assure that guests follow the rules and regulations, and can coordinate deliveries for your event. In the months leading up to your event our Facilitator will be available to you for a 1-hour scheduled site visit to confirm your wedding and/or reception configuration and any other Day-of plans or preparations.
We welcome children accompanied by an adult during the event. Please ask for a copy of our Child Policy.
Pets are not allowed.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
In the unfortunate situation that the Renter cancels a scheduled event, the following shall apply:
- Upon booking Winsome Grace, the Renter acknowledged that the Rental Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Upon payment of the remaining Venue Rental Fee 90 calendar days before the scheduled event, the Renter acknowledged that the remaining Venue Rental Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If the Renter paid the entire Rental Fee more than 90 calendar days before the scheduled event, the Renter may receive a refund in the amount paid, less the non-refundable rental deposit.
- If the Renter paid a part of the remaining balance more than 90 calendar days before the scheduled event, the Renter may receive a refund in the amount paid, less the non-refundable rental deposit.
- Only after Winsome Grace Manor, LLC has received written notice of cancellation of a scheduled event shall refunds be processed and refunded to the Renter. Refunds shall be made by check and mailed within 30 days of written cancellation.
Your rental hours include Set-up and Clean-up time. You, your bridal party, and any vendors, including catering, can arrive at Winsome Grace no earlier than the start of your rental hours. Please allow at least 1.5 to 2 hours of preparation time before your ceremony. Furniture will be set-up before you arrive in your chosen configuration, ready for you to come in and decorate.
Please note: no decorations on the walls or ceiling without specific authorization. No nails, staples, thumbtacks or heavy duty tape or duct tape is allowed. No open flames allowed. Battery operated flameless-candles are permitted. Ceremonial candles may be permitted with pre-authorization. Real, or silk, flower petals are allowed down the aisle, but need to be picked up after the event. Confetti, jewels, sparkles, rice, glitter, or anything that can be “sprinkled” onto your dining tables are NOT permitted.
Helium balloons MUST be pre-authorized.